Wiring Problems

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by PanicPoint, Feb 21, 2017.

1. PanicPoint

PanicPoint New Member

Hi everyone again, not new to the forums, yet still not really mechanically wise. Have lots of problems with wiring my trailers to '07, hoped you could help me to find an easier solution to get the job done. Overall, I'm a lucky owner of CR-V which I bought new from a stealership long time ago. It runs strong and I've never experienced major problems with it. The only thing which literally drives me crazy, is having trailers connected to it. I'm sick and tired of splicing the required connectors for each trailer. The connectivity if awful and I had to replace the wiring for two times already. Now thinking of getting one of those multi-tow trailer light adaptors. How do you think, will they make my life easier at least a bit?

I'm happily married for 20 years already and me and Mrs. travel a lot, so I need to replace my working trailer with the one for vacations for several times in the months. All this wiring job slowly killing me, please help.

Will try to post up some pics in my future posts and contribute where I can.

PanicPoint, Feb 21, 2017
Ask a Question