Where would one get replacement molded panels?

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by Remco, Dec 19, 2006.

  1. Remco

    Remco Guest

    I need a replacement panel for our 95 integra as it is cracked. Where
    would I be able to get that plastic piece mounted to the lower portion
    of the driver's side door pillar?

    I've not been able to find the piece by calling local junkyards. Anyone
    out there knows of a good internet junkyard that deals with these type
    of parts?

    Remco, Dec 19, 2006
  2. Remco

    Tegger Guest

    Tegger, Dec 19, 2006
  3. Remco

    Tegger Guest

    Mistake in last messaage.

    Tegger, Dec 19, 2006
  4. Remco

    Remco Guest

    Theres a mistake in this messaage as well ;)
    Thanks, John!

    Remco, Dec 19, 2006
Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.