honda accord body side trim bar restoration (may)

Discussion in 'Accord' started by kilroy bass, May 15, 2004.

  1. kilroy bass

    kilroy bass Guest

    i think it's called a body side trim. it's the trim bar that is
    between the doors and runs as a horizontal bar across the body.

    i noticed that there are splotches of dirt and grime on it.

    what kind of cleaner should i use to restore it? it doesn't look
    good. i've been
    washing it with regular auto wash, but it can't be restored to the
    regular shine.
    kilroy bass, May 15, 2004
Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.